Children 3 years and under - Travel Free
Family tickets available.
Tickets are for single person
use only & are not transferable
YOUR SAFETY & ENJOYMENT IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
- Children 3 years and under must be nursed.
- Persons within the boundaries of the chairlift must observe directions of
authorised chairlift attendants.
- Safety bars must be closed during journey and opened approximately 5 metres
from platform in preparation to landing.
- Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- When getting off the chairs.
The person on the left must get off to the left, wait for the chair to pass and then
proceed to the exit.
The person on the right, must get off to the right and may proceed directly to the
exit, which is situated to the right hand side of the platform.
- Passengers must not bounce, swing chairs, throw any objects or travel around
- Bottles and cans are prohibited on the chairlift.
- Persons behaving in disorderly manner will be prosecuted.
- Personal items are carried at the passengers own risk and should be limited to that
which can be carried comfortably.
(Please allow our attendants to assist you and follow the instructions of our
attendants at all times. Any person requiring assistance because of age, disability or
a medical condition is required to advise our authorised chairlift attendants.)
Gorge Scenic Chairlift
PO Box 600
Launceston Tasmania Australia 7250
Phone: (03) 6331 5915
Fax: (03) 6331 0995